AFLAC (American Family Life Assurance Company) is well-known due to its highly-recognizable “AFLAC duck” commercials. Fortunately, AFLAC is able to back up its renown by offering competitively-priced health insurance plans. With a presence in all 50 states and Japan and a network of over 69,000 agents, AFLAC is able to provide millions of people with coverage.
AFLAC Health Insurance Products
AFLAC offers insurance policies that pay cash benefits directly to the policy holder. In addition, business owners can purchase payroll plans and health plans for their employees.
- AFLAC Cancer/Specified-Disease – Receive a cash benefit throughout treatment, plus a first-occurrence benefit when you are first diagnosed.
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity – Benefits are paid for a 23 hour or more hospital stay due to a sickenss/injury covered in the policy.
- Hospital Confinement Sickeness Indemnity – Benefits are paid for hospitalization, major exams, and surgery.
- Hospital Intensive Care – Pays cash benefits in the event of hospitalization in an Intensive Care Unit.
- AFLAC Specified Health Event – Pays a first-occurance benefit, and provides for hospital stays and care due to major health events such as heart attack and stroke.
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, GA 31999
AFLAC Company Ratings
A.M. Best: A+
Standard & Poor’s: AA