Missouri residents have a number of health insurance coverage options available at their fingertips. Fortunately Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri makes it an easy decision for the Show Me State. With numerous health care options to boot, Anthem BCBS of Missouri offers affordable, cost effective plans to individuals, families, seniors, and small and large businesses.
Individual and Family Health Care Options
- Lumenos® HSA: This option features a high-deductible plan linked to a health savings account. The HSA allows members to use tax-free savings to help fund medical-related expenses.
- CoreShare: This plan offers basic benefits at low costs. Members can choose from a range of deductibles. This plan covers prescription drugs.
- Premier Health Plans: Ideal for families or individuals looking to start families, Premier Health Plans offer coverage for preventative care services and prescription drug benefits. Members pay affordable, predictable copayments and choose from a range of deductibles and monthly premiums to best fit their budget needs.
- Blue Access Value: These plans offer coverage for costly hospital bills. Two yearly doctor’s visits, prescription drugs and preventative care services are also included in Blue Access Value.
- SmartSense: These plans give members the freedom to choose from an extensive selection of deductibles and monthly premiums to create a health care plan that is easily affordable. The first three doctor’s visits are covered, regardless of whether the deductible is met.
- Blue Short-Term PPO: No matter the circumstance, you don’t want to risk not having health insurance. This option offers temporary plans from 30 days to 180 days. Members can choose from a range of deductibles.