BCBS of Tennessee has been providing quality health plans at an affordable price for more than 60 years. As of March 2011, more than two million Americans benefit from one or more BCBS of Tennessee insurance products or services. As the state’s largest health benefit company, BCBS of Tennessee is a locally governed, not-for-profit carrier with health insurance services and products that reach far beyond local and state borders.
BCBS of Tennessee Health Insurance Products
- Simply Blue and PPO Plans: BCBS provides employer-based health care plans with flexible options and an extensive preferred provider network.
- Personal Blue: Personal Blue offers innovative, customizable health insurance options that are perfect for self-employed persons or families not covered by an employer-provided policy.
- Blue Partner Plan: This flexible health plan combines the money-saving benefits of a Health Savings Account, or HSA, with the broad range of choices offered by a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization).
- Blue Advantage: This is BCBS of Tennessee’s option for enhancing coverage under Medicare Part A and B, as well as Medicare Advantage policies. Blue Advantage is a great way to maximize retirement coverage at a reasonable cost.
- Blue Cross 65: Offers traditional Medicare supplemental insurance coverage with exceptional BCBS quality and service.
BCBS of TN Health Insurance Awards & Community Initiatives
BCBS of Tennessee received a 2005 Standard of Excellence Web Award and a 2007 Outstanding Web Site Web Award.
BCBS of Tennessee directly supports community health initiatives through the BCBC Tennessee Community Trust and the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation.
BCBS of Tennessee offers affordable prescription medication through Command Generics and Plan for Better Health.
Contact BCBS of Tennessee
1 Cameron Hill Circle
Chattanooga, TN 37402