For over 50 years Great-West Healthcare has been providing consumer-driven health care options to over 2 million people through a national network of more than 578,000 physicians and ancillary providers. Offering a variety of group and individual health coverage options, Great-West Healthcare can provide you with many different options to help you get the coverage you need.
Great West Health Plans
Individual and Family Health Coverage
Great-West also offers individual health insurance products in collaboration with American Republic Insurance Company. These plans are available to you if you are self-employed or are simply not eligible to receive coverage under a group plan.
Health Plans for Employers
Their innovative and affordable options for employers include self-funding solutions so that employers can pay for actual claims filed by employees. In addition Great-West Health Insurance offers more traditional plans that offer a choice of in-network Primary Care Physicians.
Great-West Healthcare’s Features
- Consumer-driven health care options: HAS, HRA and Great-West Healthcare Consumer AdvantageSM
- Traditional health plans: PPO, POS, HMO and Open Access plans
- Ancillary Products: Pharmacy, dental and vision plans
- High Claims Options: Medical OutreachSM reduces claims costs and improves employee health
- Wellness programs: To help keep members healthy
- Other products and services: Long-term and short-term disability, group life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, in-house COBRA administration, HIPAA compliance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and administration
Contact Great-West Healthcare
8515 E. Orchard Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
AM Best: A